One of the things that makes our club great is our proud partnerships with our sponsors. Our sponsors make an important contribution to junior AFL and the community, not least of which is keeping the sport affordable for families.
Sponsorship of the Magpies allows your business to:
- partner with the AFL brand
- become affiliated with one of the largest junior clubs in the Sydney region
- align your business with a family friendly and healthy sporting environment
- support a sport that appeals to both boys and girls, at all ages (from Auskick to U18s)
- associate with a sport that is becoming increasingly attractive to girls, and
- engage with your broader community and increase your local exposure.
2019 Sponsorship opportunities
|A – Match day guernseys||A1||Logo on age group guernsey – front breast||$500 each age group|
|A2||Logo on age group guernsey – back top||$700 each age group|
|A3||Logo on age group guernsey – back bottom||$300 each age group|
|B – Whole club player uniforms||B1||Logo on club hoodie – back (1 available)||$4,000|
|B2||Logo on club training top – back (2 available)||$3,000 each|
|C – Whole club player paraphernalia||C1||Sherrin footballs (1 available)||$3,000 for two seasons|
|C2||Water bottles for each player (1 available)||Sponsor to purchase|
|C3||Sipper bottles for each team (1 available)||Sponsor to purchase|
|C4||Goal post pads, 2 sets (1 available)||Sponsor to purchase|
|C5||Shades/shelters for game day (1 available)||Sponsor to purchase|
|C6||Electronic scoreboard for ‘half field’ games||$3,000|
|D – Ground signage at Kanebridge Oval||D1||Perimeter fencing||$1,000 first year, $500 thereafter|
|E – Event sponsorship||E1||Contact Fiona McGovern, Magpies’ Social Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org to explore event sponsorship opportunities.|
We welcome enquiries from businesses – large and small – about sponsorship.
Please contact our President, Leisa Greasby at email@example.com.